Standard slider K54 is the most common type of sliding element that is used in any standard sized door or window, when ease of use, low part count and reliability is key.
Material: high-impact uPVC with enhanced steel geometry
- Three chamber profile cross section with 54 mm building depth
- Large scale steel reinforcements with high static properties and precision fit in hardware
- Preinstalled brush pile and coextruded PCE glazing gasket
- Glazing thicknesses up to 28 mm
- Backset glazing bead with shortened coextruded gasket for enhanced visual appeal and easier cleaning
- Support lobes position the steel reinforcement and secure it at a distance to counteract heat transfer.
- Perfectly prepared building connection
- Couplings, extensions, and other ancillary parts (posts or angle connections) can be used
- Available in triple rail allowing for up to 6 sash element variations
- Complete profile series (main and secondary profiles) are stabilized with environmentally friendly calcium / zinc instead of lead
Standard slider K54 is manufactured by Kaptain with very high specifications and 2022 technology
Standard technical specifications
Integrated ventilation system
Blinds in glazing
It is produced exactly in the dimensions of the opening
It stands out compared to common frames
Kaptain Synthetic Frames are manufactured with German, certified raw materials and according to ISO 9001 production standards are CE certified. The quality of Kaptain's frames is based on high technology investment in 2016 and the deep know-how since 1990 in pvc frames.