The tilt and slide Premium PSK KN76 provides maximum performance in all the features of an element. They are the best solutions for thermal insulation, sound insulation, waterproofing and safety for a slider door or window. When facing extreme weather conditions (high altitude, seaside salt spray, heavy noise pollution) all features of a tilt and slide Premium PSK KN76 can be put to use and outperform any other.
Material: high-impact uPVC with enhanced steel geometry
- Highly insulating 6-chamber center seal system with 76mm construction depth, straight design, and narrow profile views.
- 3 seals for optimal weather protection
- Increased thermal insulation through additional wing rebate seal
- the outer stops of the profiles are chamfered by approx. 10 °
- Striker plate is fixed directly into the steel reinforcement
- Drainage either to the front or below (consealed)
- Glazing thicknesses 24mm up to 48 mm
- Set-back glazing bead with an extruded sealing lip for a better look
- Welded seals in corners all around the window with secure weather control
- Thermal insulation Uf = 1.0 W / (m²K)
- Complete profile series (main and secondary profiles) are stabilized with environmentally friendly calcium / zinc instead of lead
Premium PSK KN76 is manufactured by Kaptain with very high specifications and 2022 technology
Standard technical specifications
Integrated ventilation system
Integration of alarm in the frame
Triple energy glazing Ug = 0,5 W/m²K
Blinds in glazing
It is produced exactly in the dimensions of the opening
It stands out compared to common frames
Kaptain Synthetic Frames are manufactured with German, certified raw materials and according to ISO 9001 production standards are CE certified. The quality of Kaptain's frames is based on high technology investment in 2016 and the deep know-how since 1990 in pvc frames.